Answers to the Pop Quiz
©2006 Frank Lynch USA LLC™, all rights reserved.
1. In how many nations do people have a longer life span than we do in the USA?
Answer: 39 out of 41
2. In how many nations are you more likely to survive your first heart attack than in the USA?
Answer: depending on the study, we are 39 out of 41
3. How many nation's 14 year old children score higher in math than in the USA?
Answer: 21 out of 22
4. Where does the USA rank among the 22 industrialized nations in infant mortality?
Answer: 38 out of 41
5. Where does the USA rank among the 22 industrialized nations in frequency of autism?
Answer: 22 out of 41
6. Where does the USA rank among the 22 industrialized nations in the number of its citizens who are in jail or who have been in jail?
Answer: 22 out of 22
7. What nation has twice as many full time students enrolled in four year college engineering programs as we do?
8. What nation has the most people who score "Proficient" in reading English Prose, such as the Editorial Page of a Newspaper?
Answer: Communist China
That is correct. More people are competent in English in Red China than in America! I am ashamed for us.
We have been surprised by how many people have sent emails saying this must be false, we must have made it up, or if it is real, why don't we footnote the source material. There are simply too many sources to post here without adding two or three pages. You can find tons of these studies on Google. For more than a decade numerous, repeated, and replicated, competent studies by innumerable private institutions, plus the UN, and even our own U.S. Department of Education have been researching and publishing all of this sorry information.
So, it is a crime that you did not already know this because the traditional media and the government officials whom you elected, all cover this up. It is not that they do not know this. The UN and the U.S. Department of Education have been publishing all this several times a year for more than ten years, and send it to all the major media, to all the colleges and universities, and to all the State governors in hopes that somebody will do something.
But nobody will do anything. You, dear reader, are the last and best hope for America. If you don't care, what hope is there for America? Our biggest enemy is apathy. Can you overcome your apathy and act? Do something?
When Frank Lynch graduated from high school and started college in 1959, we were Number One in every single measure, and exported oil (really, we exported oil and gasoline), clothing, computers, TVs, consumer electronics, exported everything and imported almost nothing, built 99% of our own cars, and without wives being forced to work, our families had much less debt.
This catastrophic, shameful destruction of American civilization is the result of our politicians and the decay of our educational system. Proof? You did not know how bad it is, did you? It is the job of both your schools and your politicians to make you aware of these things so that we may cure them.
If we do not know something is wrong, we can't fix it!
Actually, these results show that if we drop one or two levels on the questions, America will no longer be an industrialized country! Goodness, think about that. We are a third world country! Welcome to Mexico, you have been here longer than you think.
When the educational system decays, everything else follows it down the toilet. Pardon the crude phrase, but nothing says it more accurately.
Please join me in building up Frank Lynch University™ to restructure America's educational system. If you love your country, please donate anything you can, but above all, click here before we pass the point of no return.